33-Point Safety and Reliability Inspection
Our customers appreciate the extra attention we give to them and their vehicles. In fact some of our customers have driven over two hundred thousand miles. Read what our customers say about Micro Import Service.
The secret is regular maintenance and making repairs on a timely basis. Also it’s important to maintain your vehicle’s manufacturer’s warranty.
We will perform a 33-point safety and reliability inspection to ensure your vehicle is kept in good running condition at no additional charge. Click here for an appointment.
- Battery and battery cable condition
- Starting and charging systems check
- Lights and lenses
- Wiper operation and blade condition
- Belts and pulley condition
- Coolant hose condition
- Vacuum hoses
- Fuel hoses
- Air filter
- Emissions system hoses and lines
- Tires (tread depth, sidewalls, feathering, cupping)
- Brakes (judders, glazing, pad/shoe life, e-brake adjustment, pedal engagement)
- A/C temp
- A/C hose and hardware inspection
- Struts and shocks
- Steering hardware inspection (steering box/rack, inner/outer tie rods/ends, steering hoses and lines, pitman arm, idler arm)
- Ball joints
- Bushings (control arms, center link, sway bar, etc.)
- Splash shields
- Fluid levels/leaks (power steering, clutch, coolant, oil, transmission, brake, washer)
- Boots (CV joints, power steering)
- Transmission, differential, transfer case hardware (inspect for leaks)
- Clutch testing (pedal engagement, slipping)
- Window/door operation
- Hood latch
- Exhaust inspection
- Mirror operation
- Drive train inspection (axles, driveshaft, U-joints, carrier bearing)
- Drivability road test
- Alignment road test
- Regular scheduled maintenance up to date?
Call Us or click on Appointments to schedule an appointment.